Tuesday, February 03, 2015

An unexpected and lovely surprise...

Yesterday I discovered that the Churchman (an Anglican theological journal) had run a review of my book, The World of the Early Church. This was a surprise to me as my publisher had not mentioned it. Today I found the review and very nice it is too.

So, thank you to Matthew Crawford of Durham University for such a positive review of my book. I really appreciate it. If anyone knows Matthew, please pass on my thanks...

If you want to read the review it's in Churchman 127 issue 3 2013. Then, having been urged to consult my book, and having had your appetite for it whetted by Matthew Crawford, you could buy it from Wordery or Waterstones or any good bookseller for something less than the £20 cover price.

Thank you...

No comments: