Sunday, February 11, 2007

Photographic evidence


Stuart asked for a picture of my piercing...

Here's one of the needle being run through my left lobe - surprisingly, no pain was felt at this point!

The idea for this came from seeing 58 year old Ken Raynard, minister of Belper Baptist getting it done. Thanks Ken.

And below is my new left profile - what a dash i cut! This morning it doesn't feel sore at all so I'm pretty confident that we'll be hanging the Unlock Freedom keys this evening. Watch this space!

1 comment:

Stuart Blythe said...

Simon - well done - you maybe have tougher ears than me - but I needed the whole TCP thing for a week or so...thanks for the pictures...(I think!!!!)My first ear piercing was the result of a dare - the other guy had to get both his ears done! The second one - I was bored at a Baptist Assembly (saying that will get me into trouble...again...) and I wanted to do something to entertain myself...so no noble cause like yours...sigh...if I get my ear pierced again thought it will be to hang something meaningful on it...